Battery Asset Management
We make the management and operation of the most expensive wearing part simple and efficient.
We’ve specialized in the
evaluation of battery field data
Our algorithms don’t need excessive initial training or lab tests – they take advantage of the abundance of information contained in real data.
Our Solutions and Products
in a Nutshell
Our diagnostics solution analyses battery field data - operational signals transmitted by IoT or other monitoring means from the battery systems. With our unique and scalable technology, we crack that ubiquitous, but raw data open - unlocking otherwise hidden information such as degradation, SOH, anomalies and safety risks, SOC quality and many more.
We put maximum focus on interoperability, 3rd-party platform integration, ease of installation and scalability.
Dashboard-based Warranty Monitoring
Battery Degradation & Quality Analysis
Lifetime & TCO optimization
Lifetime & TCO optimization
Highly scalable Cloud-platform
3rd-Party Platform Integration
(Scada, fleet and asset management systems)
10 years of experience with battery operation analysis - in a market that is barely 5 years old. Monitoring the first electric vehicles in the European market back then with our R&D partner Fraunhofer IVI, Dresden, we realized early that the most expensive vehicle wearing part, the battery, deserves a closer look. Over the years, amassing thousands of GB of data, we developed unique AI- and electrochemistry-based algorithms that extract the relevant information from IoT and telematics data - independent of manufacturer and without extensive pre-configuration or testing.
By unlocking this information now we enable our customers to ...
- develop more economical battery systems,
- reduce warranty & operational risks,
- extend a battery's lifetime well beyond standard warranty times and
- establish after-use concepts (2nd-use).
We are with you – from Cradle to Grave
Diagnostics - where are we now?
- AI- and electrochemistry-based and celltype-agnostics algorithms that determine the current state of a system
- From State-of-Health (SOH, both capacity and resistance based), over State-of-Charge quality (SOC) up to system-internal defects and inhomogeneity
Predictions - where will we go?
- Scenario-based forecasting of remaning usable lifetime
- Deriving of optimization potentials and operational recommendations to extend an assets lifetime
- Self-improving calculations - the more data is available, the better the predictions become
Automation - how can we scale?
- We merge unique battery experience with a highly scalable, heavily API-integrated Cloud platform
- Our platform development team has been building data pipeline and warehousing systems for more than a decade - we are truly scalable
Work with us
Our technology is individually scalable and can be used for every kind of battery. Whether in the transport sector, stationary systems or industry equipment: our customers rely on our long-standing expertise.
Assessing, calculating and mitigating the risk of value decrease, 2nd-use applications - we provide banks, lessors and insurances as well as technical inspection and certification authorities with the means to contribute to a cleaner future.
Do you offer the same outstanding performance with high output as batteries do? Time to apply! Join volytica.
Do you want to shed light onto the Blackbox Battery?
Get in touch!