Senior Sales Manager – EnergyLocation: Dresden / on premise or remote // Starting: immediately
HOW YOU CONTRIBUTE
- You are responsible for promoting and selling our battery diagnostics solutions in one of our focus verticals, the stationary battery sector. Client profiles comprise medium and large utilities, IPPs, EPCs, investors and battery manufacturers in Europe.
- You support in handling our reselling-, channel- and integration partners (CMS/PI/Scada providers), enabling them to efficiently promote their solutions which are powered by our API-integrable analytics platform.
- Together with your team, you will be acquiring, analyzing and fostering leads, navigating them efficiently through the funnel. Working both inbound and outbound, and drawing from your existing domain network, your profound understanding of the industry, battery technology and market, and industry trends will convince even the last sceptic!
- You are ensuring a smooth handover to the Customer Success Teams for Onboarding, and you will stay in touch with and manage particular, larger accounts.
- You will work in a team of Sales colleagues, guiding and training more junior colleagues, and you are embedded into a wider commercial organization of other Sales people (for the verticals Public Transport and E-Mobility), Customer Success, Marketing and Business Development.
- You support in keeping book and tracking progress – helping in proper CRM maintenance, reporting, forecasting and streamlining the internal processes.
- You enrich and improve the sales process with you daily learnings and insights, support hands-on with tuning the sales materials and helping marketing, business development and product management in achieving out common goals!
WHO YOU ARE
- No less than 3 years of experience in working in Sales, particularly in the broader field of software/SaaS solutions, in(to) the energy sector
- Profound understanding and knowledge of the stationary battery sector, including their business models, challenges, prices, target audience buyer structures, tendering, procurement and production/construction processes, value chains – essentially everything it takes in order to be recognized and respected as an industry expert
- You convince with your knowledge and have an honest, frank personality and your outgoing, friendly and convincing personality character adds to this profile.
- You have a natural talent in engaging with clients, colleagues and strategic partners alike.
- You are willing to hit the road and knock some doors – but you are also able to dig into sufficient depth of our products, the underlying technology and the challenges of the ultimate culprit: The batteries.
- Excellent communication skills (English is a must, German beneficial, other languages are a great plus) are rounding up your profile.
- First experience with leading/guiding a (Sales) team
- Experience in handling indirect sales channels (reselling partners, API-integration)
- Sound experience of batteries and their applications in the sector
- Sound experience of the financial, bankability and insurance trends in the sector
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
- The Team: Become part of a highly motivated, ambitious and diverse team from more than 10 nations and with a whooping 35% share of women in the company
- The Market: The battery diagnostics industry is growing in double-digit numbers, and is forecasted to do so for at least the next 20 years!
- Yourself: Your strengths and interests determine your development potential – we place great value on individual personality and skill development
- The Company: We offer flexible working conditions and a competitive salary package at one of the global leaders in battery diagnostics technology
OUR VISION & MISSION
Every battery will be used to its true potential – this is volytica’s vision statement. They power cars, buses, trains, construction machinery and renewable energy plants. Without them, there will be no energy and transport transition. But: Although they are so crucial, users, owners, investors and even manufacturers have little knowledge about how this expensive and complex product degrades, ages and which safety risks are associated to batteries.
To provide easily accessible & agnostics technology, empowering our clients to make conscious decisions for every battery’s safe, sustainable and efficient utilization!
We are a team of domain experts, with a strong technological background, drawing from more than 10 years of experience and top notch Fraunhofer technology.