Product ManagerLocation: Dresden / remote if necessary // Starting: as of now
You have extensive experience in filling, structuring and prioritizing product and functional requirements of software and SaaS products, discussing, questioning and reflecting on customer requirements with the sales and key account team and customers, and being responsible for and maintaining a strategic product and go-to-market roadmap? You like to be a hub between internal interdisciplinary development teams (software, SaaS, IoT, data analytics,…), the customers and leads in the market? You are a highly analytical and visionary person with the ability to put short-term product features into a long-term perspective – and you can communicate such plans to a team in an easy and captivating way?
If so, we’d love to have you join us in the role of Product Manager, helping us take ownership of our product development process to deliver high-quality features at the right scale, at the right time, and at optimal cost.
We make the wear of the most expensive vehicle wear part, the battery, transparent. By unlocking valuable information in the field data that continuously accumulates during daily system operation, we enable our customers to develop more economical battery systems, reduce operational risks and establish after-use concepts (2nd-use).
We are an experienced team of engineers, battery experts and software developers and, as a spin-off of the Fraunhofer Institute for Transportation and Infrastructure Systems IVI, we work with state-of-the-art technology for a higher goal – more on www.volytica.com.
- At least 2 – 4 years of professional experience in product management (software, SaaS, IoT, data analytics,…) – ideally in the B2B electromobility, energy or battery sector
- You have willpower, tenacity and instinct to enable a team to produce best-in-class products with the right scope and granularity at the right pace – You maintain and “own” the strategic product roadmap. You realize that sometimes a skateboard today is better than a Ferrari tomorrow.
- You are a highly analytical, visionary individual who is able to put daily problems and tasks into a long-term framework and perspective – the “big picture”.
- You are able to quickly abstract feature ideas across customer boundaries without losing scope and interest in effective and cost-efficient technical implementation.
- You are an outgoing person who can communicate in a motivating and captivating manner.
- Good language skills in English and German
- Some knowledge of the ins and outs of the global battery value chain (market forces, liability and warranty conditions, cell production capacity)
- Experience with the cloud, such as AWS, Azure, and/or Google
- Experience with concepts and limitations of AI/machine learning
Why you should join
- At vdx, you are part of a dynamic and ambitious team of juniors and seniors that works together on the technology for tomorrow
- Modern cloud technologies, electromobility and lithium-ion batteries, IOT, IAC and Industry 4.0: these are no marketing platitudes for us
- Your strengths and interests determine your development potential – we place great value on individual personality and skill development
- In the center of Dresden we offer you a workplace with a pleasant, modern atmosphere – and we subsidize your mobility!
- Flexible work scheduling – we take your individual situation into consideration and make it possible to work in a family-friendly manner. This includes optional home office and remote work